- n a poor White person in the southern United States
- Jeff Foxworthy has long been known as the "redneck comedian.
- It is, according to Cathy Bell, a Houston environmental communications specialist who was once married to "a redneck control freak" and found the courage to dump him after a .
- Later, over a drunken poker game, Rush and his redneck pal Flake (Patrick Carroll) think it'd be fun to return to a house they had searched and pay a little more attention to the .
News & Articles
- TAYLOR: Edwards and Lee Golf and Redneck Reunion is June 26
TAYLOR — The 13th annual Edwards and Lee Golf and Redneck Reunion, hosted by the Fraternal Order of Police Matthew Edwards Lodge No. 123 and WCYD-FM, is June 26.
June 12, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Duck Dynasty Christmas Album in the Works
Can't get enough of Duck Dynasty's Southern-fried home sense? Your favorite A&E redneck millionaires are coming out with a Christmas album, the cast announced at Saturday's CMA Music Festival, according to the Great American Country website.
June 12, 2013 - TV Guide
- Redneck Runfundraiser promises dirty good time
GREAT FALLS - The Boys & Girls Club of Cascade County is gearing up for the first-ever "Redneck Run" fundraiser. The run will be held on August 17th, and is in response to the recent popularity of obstacle course races - and people's willingness to get down and dirty for a good cause.
June 7, 2013 - KPAX Missoula
- Sarah Palin in International Herald Tribune
Palin joked: "Someone called me a 'redneck woman' once. You know what I said back? 'Thank-you very much.'"
- Mike Babcock in Toronto Sun
It's going to be one country's game, but we try to prove on a regular basis it's ours. I'ma bit of a redneck,Babcock said, "and think it's ours."
- John Murtha in Newsweek
Then, on Monday, when asked about his comment, Murtha told WTAE-TV in Pittsburgh, that "this whole area, years ago, was really redneck."