recurring : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v happen or occur again
This is a recurring story
- v return in thought or speech to something
- v have recourse to
- s coming back
- It sounds like a recurring nightmare: an armed male intruder breaks into a women's dorm and with a gun and a butcher's knife, binds and gags all the residents.
- A new team of cosmonauts tackles Mir's recurring problems PTI Magazine, August 8, 1997.
- A recurring theme that binds these pieces together is of people talking with the dead.
News & Articles
- Congress has to learn how to make policy; New gun laws won't stop the criminals
I've noticed a recurring question as I talk to people about Congress. What can be done, they wonder, to get Congress back on track? It's an institution with very little to show for its efforts.
June 13, 2013 - Daily Journal
- Mandel rushed to hospital Saturday with recurring lung infection
Former South African leader Nelson Mandela is "responding better to treatment," President Jacob Zuma told the country's Parliament Wednesday. Mandela, 94, has been in intensive care at a Pretoria hospital after being rushed there Saturday with a recurring lung infection.
June 12, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville
- Cloud Billing Expert Applauds Recurring Revenue Innovations in Airline Industry
Subscription billing expert Aria Systems lauds United Airlines and Surf Air for joining Apple, Google, Adobe, and YouTube in providing their customers subscription-, usage- or a combination of offerings in unique and creative ways. Growing numbers of innovative companies realize that providing their goods and services on a recurring basis can satisfy customer needs in new ways. (PRWeb June 11 ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ben Bernanke in SunJournal.com (subscription)
We are committed to preventing problems from recurring, while still preserving responsible subprime lending,Bernanke said.
- Sam Palmisano in EETimes.com
IBM did not provide a forecast for the current quarter although Palmisano said the company is "well-positioned as a result of our global business reach, solid recurring revenue and profit streams, and strong financial position."
- Phil Hare in FOXNews
It's like a recurring nightmare,Hare said. "Our state and its citizens deserve the whole truth, not bits and pieces only when it is convenient."