- n a person who returns after a lengthy absence
- n someone who has returned from the dead
- a of or relating to or typical of a revenant
revenant shrieks and groans
- s coming back
a revenant ghost
- This fall the shades of the 1980s have been lurking in the cobwebbed corners of America's pop culture: Michael Jackson, staring from his mug shot like a revenant; Ronald Reagan .
- It also underscored Versace's debt to the arrowy, tidy chic of Andre Courreges, another '60s revenant.
- But Burnet Maybank Street is no ghostly revenant; he is is a hustling politician who knows what his people want and a good friend of Franklin Roosevelt, who can give it to .
News & Articles
- Warner Bros, Appian Way Set Pitch For Viking Epic On ‘King Harald’
EXCLUSIVE : Warner Bros has made a preemptive acquisition of King Harald , a pitch that Mark L. Smith is writing as a potential vehicle for Leonardo DiCaprio . The subject: Harald Hardrada , the 11th Century conqueror who has been called the last great Viking king. The deal also calls for a blind script deal for Smith, who scripted The Revenant , a New Regency project that has Alejandro Gonzalez ...
Aug. 6, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Indra Nooyi in The Asian Age
On any acquisition plans in India, Ms Nooyi said, "We have billion of dollars to target companies in India which are revenant and makes sense but I can't discuss because then the confidentiality will go away."