fall back :
- v fall backwards and down
- v hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- v move back and away from
- v retreat
- v have recourse to
- v go back to bad behavior
News & Articles
- Three-way strategy targets Petrobras
A three-way combination trade today's option activity Petrobras as shares fall back toward lows. optionMONSTER systems shows that a trader sold 9,950 June 15 calls for the bid price of $0.56 in volume ...
June 18, 2013 - optionMONSTER via Yahoo! Finance
- Woods moves up leaderboard as most fall back
Woods moves up leaderboard as most fall back
June 15, 2013 - PGA via Yahoo! Sports