- Last week San Franciscans, most of whom knew of the mad old man, his plumed silk hat and gold-ferruled cane only by hearsay, turned out by the hundreds to rebury him at Woodlawn .
- She had arrived to exhume her husband's body, take it to Florence, rebury it in the tomb of the Hellenic royal family.
- Rafael Pascacio Gamboa's suggestion: disinter the bodies of Emiliano Zapata, Pancho Villa, Alvaro Obregn, rebury them with full and traditional pomp in a crypt beneath the .
News & Articles
- British Judge Opens Judicial Review On Richard III Reburial Location
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A British high court has allowed a judicial review of a decision to rebury the remains of King Richard III at either of two distinct locations. The University of Leicester, which has backed the unearthing and analysis of the remains of Richard III , has claimed them as its own and is planning to rebury the remains in Leicester Cathedral ...
Aug. 17, 2013 - redOrbit
- Relatives win court battle over burial of King Richard III's remains
A court battle over plans to rebury the remains of ancient English king Richard III in the city of Leicester has been won _ for the moment _ by a group including distant relatives who want him buried in York instead.
Aug. 17, 2013 - Stars and Stripes
- Legal tussle erupts over bones of Richard III
A British High Court judge on Friday granted a group of King Richard III’s relatives permission to challenge plans to rebury the 15th-century monarch in the central England city of Leicester, where his remains were found last year.
Aug. 17, 2013 - Boston.com
- Vladimir Putin in Kansas City Star
If it comes to demolishing the memorials and reburying the sacred remains of our soldiers, we will suggest to the Estonian authorities that we rebury them on Russian soil,Putin told an annual Kremlin news conference, adding that WWII veterans...
- Nino Burjanadze in Daily Georgian Times
There are no grounds to rebury Griboyedov, the Georgian Parliament has not discussed or considered the issue, not even as an idea,Nino Burjanadze said at a news briefing.
- Mahmoud Abbas in Palestine Media Center
I assure you that we will continue in the march to rebury the martyr Yaser Arafat in Jerusalem, which he loved and where he was born and which our people want to be the capital of their Palestinian state,Abbas said, addressing local leaders...