reboot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- Actually, Meriwether already did try to raise money to reboot JWM earlier this year and struck out.
- But if she can pull it out, she gets what her own advisers describe as a chance to "reboot" her foundering campaign and six weeks before the next big contest in Pennsylvania .
- Among insiders, it's being called "the reboot.
News & Articles
- 'Tomb Raider' Is Getting A Reboot, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Writer To Pen Screenplay
It looks like the Tomb Raider film franchise, like the video game series it is based upon, is set to be rejuvenated with a prequel/reboot. Just this year, the fifth video game in the series, Tomb Raider , was released and it featured a rebooted continuity with a much younger, more vulnerable and desperate Lara Croft, and it now appears that MGM will be taking the same approach.
June 13, 2013 - ScreenCrave
- Game On: Sony Gets a Reboot at E3 Show
The Japanese firm got a corporate reboot at the Electronic Entertainment Expo with its PlayStation 4.
June 13, 2013 - CNBC
- ‘Buffy’ Writer To Pen ‘Tomb Raider’ Reboot
Buffy the Vampire Slayer writer Marti Noxon has been tapped to pen MGM’s upcoming Tomb Raider reboot. The details of the plot are still being worked out, but the film will most likely follow Lara Croft on one of her international adventures. Whether the heroine will parallel her video game counterpart remains to be seen. Lara was played [...] ‘Buffy’ Writer To Pen ‘Tomb Raider’ Reboot is a post ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- David Goyer in MTV News
It's not exactly a reboot,said Goyer. "I hate to say it's more realistic, because he's got a flaming skull for a head, but it's a bit more stripped down and darker. It's definitely changing tone. What 'Casino Royale' was to the Bond...