- n a chilly dampness
the rawness of the midnight air
- n the state of being crude and incomplete and imperfect
the rawness of his diary made it unpublishable
- n a pain that is felt (as when the area is touched)
after taking a cold, rawness of the larynx and trachea come on
- n lack of experience and the knowledge and understanding derived from experience
their poor behavior was due to the rawness of the troops
- We put Fergie in because of her amazing voice, her edge and her rawness.
- Some of Wong's rawness was tempered in Unmarked Treasure (2004) and Like a Seed with Its Singular Purpose (2006) two volumes praised for their probing, reflective study of love .
- She was leafing through one when something caught her eye about the notes people had written there, something about their rawness and their honesty.
- Ed Robertson in Billboard
The album has an emotional rawness to it that we may have shied away from in the past,added Robertson. "I think we pushed ourselves to heavier places, and also allowed for some really spacious moments. We can't wait to play these songs...
- Ian Astbury in FMQB
We have always dreamed of finding a label that allows us artistic freedom and has the muscle to get the music to the people,says Astbury. "At the heart of this recording is an urban directness of savage rawness and an earnestness that is...
- Barack Obama in Newsroom America
Finishing this record took every joule of energy I had. There were so many different sounds and ideas bouncing around in my head, and such strong feelings to get across. With Velocity of Sound, I returned to the rawness of our live shows and the... Robert Schneider http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Schneider&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEaxdiVPpaBQ2lvEDUxPea4emJHZg Spacelab http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thespacelab.tv/spaceLAB/2006/09September/MusicNews-26-ApplesInStereo.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE4x-jULwh_u87l7JQKUR2GNnxfLQ Sep 25, 2006
80536 108555 ray I make that commitment tonight. Earlier, I asked Ray Mabus, the Secretary of the Navy, who is also a former governor of Mississippi and a son of the Gulf Coast, to develop a long-term Gulf Coast Restoration Plan as soon as possible. The plan will...