- s extremely hungry
a ravenous boy
- s devouring or craving food in great quantities
ravenous as wolves
- If Detroit had been savaged by a hurricane and submerged by a ravenous flood, we'd know a lot more about it.
- The Problem: America has a ravenous appetite for comfy toilet paper.
- The game was originally developed in Japan and is based on a ravenous folk character whose appetite could never be appeased.
News & Articles
- iPhone 5S leak shows every little hardware bit and piece
For those of you unfamiliar with how in-depth an iPhone release is covered in the technology press environment, the following post is going to give you a good idea of how ravenous Apple smartphone fans can be. What we’ve got here is a collection of parts, each of them relatively unrecognizable to the lay person, Read The Full Story
June 25, 2013 - SlashGear
- The 15 Athletes Most Likely to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
The dead have risen and they are ravenous. Their hankering for the succulent flesh of the living is insatiable. They stalk the city streets and country roads in lumbering hordes devouring terrified citizenry. Want to survive? You'd best choose your company wisely. You need someone smart. Someone strong. Someone with street smarts and survival skills. Someone who won't slow you down. Click on to ...
June 24, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- How to feel full on a diet
When you're trying to lose weight, it can be hard to stick to a lower-calorie menu if you're feeling ravenous the whole time.
June 9, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- John Kerry in Boston Globe
Please don't let anyone say that Swisher beat Youkilis because Sox fans have gone a little soft after '04 and '07. Let's show we're still the most ravenous fans in baseball,it said.
- Tim Thomas in USA Today
We had 41 shots but I don't think that was the true story,Boston goalie Tim Thomas said. "It wasn't that Vokoun was ravenous and we had open nets and he had open net saves. I think they did a good job of keeping us out of the house."
- Richard Land in BP News
To put Dr. Berwick in charge of administering $500 billion in cuts to Medicare just as the baby boomers begin to access that system is like putting the most ravenous fox in complete charge of the hen house,Land said. "Dr. Berwick's...