- v gnaw into; make resentful or angry
The injustice rankled her
- By now, many of the them have moved further west where they continue to rankle against the Canadian government.
- Some other coming attractions are bound to rankle the Chinese as well: Seven Years in Tibet, starring Brad Pitt as an Austrian adventurer who befriends the young Dalai Lama, and .
- When traveling with his parents, it is the bikinis that rankle most.
News & Articles
- Poll: New Jersey voters still concerned about property taxes
New Jersey’s high property taxes continue to rankle voters, who rank them and jobs as the two most important issues facing New Jersey, according to a poll by the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
June 17, 2013 - Burlington County Times