- n a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
- The most daunting news was that the company would report a loss of $310 million for 1994, stemming in large part from its troubled railcar business.
- It's one of those faux-Happy Days joints - railcar layoutn clad in shiny aluminum, plopped down in a strip mall and capped with a red neon sign.
- The kit home was introduced in 1908 by Sears Roebuck, with the parts shipped by railcar.
- Mike Beebe in Arkansas Business Online
This is another great example of existing business bringing new ideas and investments to Arkansas,said Gov. Mike Beebe. "American Railcar has already had a major economic impact on northeast Arkansas, and this new partnership with Amsted...
- Jimi Hendrix in Neosho Daily News
They have been using the railcar since 1879 and ended in 1947,Hendrix said in an earlier interview with the Neosho Daily News. "We established in 1888, so I am sure that we started in 1889, at least. It lasted a long time."
- John Mica in TMCnet
I spoke to Duane about Colorado Railcar,Mica said. "I can't remember if they were looking for someone to represent them or what."