- n a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- The footnote states that "because of an unexplained chemical reaction, the quicklime had not destroyed Casement's corpse.
- His doctor's tools were trench-digging machines and rifles, crowbars and pickaxes, vats of formaldehyde and carloads of quicklime.
- When the quicklime was removed from the cave over the course of last year, so too was what was left of the soil--which could affect the cave's climate and humidity.
News & Articles
- Forest Service embraces new fee philosophy for American Fork
Forest Service embraces new fee philosophy for American Fork by Brian Maffly The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 27, 2013 12:26PM MDT About 20 years ago, American Fork Canyon became one of the nation’s climbing hotspots for a particular kind of rock — overhanging limestone crags. Utah climbers flocked to the canyon’s scenic lower gorge and developed routes with names like Quicklime Girl ...
June 27, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune