- n a strange attitude or habit
- n a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
- Bit by bit, they withdraw to a life of bitterness, become the butts of neighborhood hoodlums, booby-trap the house and retire to an existence of unwashed queerness.
- They are mutually fascinated by each other's queerness.
- The father's queerness had taken various forms in his children: Emilie had left home to pleasure, not better herself; Susanne was a quiet religious maniac; Otto wanted to be an .
News & Articles
- DINEEN: My Weapon of Choice
By BAILEY DINEEN Queer. To be queer is to be you in the most genuine, honest way. I’ve been basking in the joy that is queerness since I discovered it about two years ago. A whole new realm of possibilities for being and acting I felt had eluded me my […]
Nov. 8, 2013 - The Cornell Daily Sun
- Richard Dawkins in Topeka Capital Journal
Last week, Oxford University professor Richard Dawkins told an international conference that human beings are having to "come to terms with the increasing queerness of the universe."
- Leslie Feinberg in Southern Voice
Our queerness doesn't have a language for it yet,Feinberg says, discussing her most recent novel, "Drag King Dreams," released in March. "There are cross-dressers, tri-gendered people - the LGBT is just an approximation of what's...