- n a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
- Loeb died in prison, the victim of a fellow convict's straight razor in a shower-bath row framed in homosexualism.
- Storey's tactic is not to ask the reader to tolerate homosexualism intellectually, but to acquiesce emotionally, thus merely increasing the reader's impatience.
- Playwright Tennessee Williams, 43, whose work surges with all manner of violence, from rape (A Streetcar Named Desire) to homosexualism and cannibalism (Garden District), last week .
News & Articles
- Police Investigating Anti-Gay Pamphlets Distributed in the UK
UK police are investigating a homophobic leaflet that describes being gay are 'inspired by the devil' and 'belong to the culture of death'. A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman has said they are looking into the pamphlets entitled 'Homosexualism'.
May 6, 2014 - Gayapolis