- n how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- n an adequate or large amount
he had a quantity of ammunition
- n the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
- Tennessee's Unauthorized Substances Tax requires anyone in possession of a certain quantity of contraband to buy a tax stamp and affix it to the drug.
- But the quantity was only one cubic centimeter, i.
- He was a husky, solemn, shock-headed kid of 6 when he first decided there was money to be made in the quantity production of flying machines.
News & Articles
- Sony Xperia ZU specs reportedly leak: 6.44-inch display, 2.2GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 8MP camera and 3,000mAh battery
Given the quantity of rumors that are floating around, it's hard to think that we won't be seeing a Sony phablet intermediate-size phone/tablet device in the near future. One of the folks over at ePrice is claiming that the Xperia ZU (for "Ultra") will come with a 6.44-inch, 1,920 x 1,080 IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 342ppi. Internals-wise, it's said to run a 2.2GHz quad-core ...
June 13, 2013 - Engadget
- SAIC Gets Plum Contract from Navy
SAIC Inc. recently announced that it received a prime indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (ID/IQ) contract from the U.S. Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SSC) Atlantic
June 13, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Wyle Awarded Contract Valued at Up to $47 Million to Provide U.S. Navy Support
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Wyle has been awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, multiple-award contract worth more than $15 million to provide technical and analytical ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Sergey Lavrov in FOXNews
We are now waiting for the American partners to provide a specific request with a quantity and description of cargo,Lavrov said. "As soon as they do that we will issue relevant permissions."
- Brad Pitt in Guardian Unlimited
There's just more of it today. There's more of it in quantity, but the execution's the same. In that day, when you only had a newspaper to get your information, that would have been the extent of it. But it doesn't seem to have changed at all,...