- v use as a quantifier
- v express as a number or measure or quantity
Can you quantify your results?
- There is no question that racial bias is a powerful force to overcome and a slippery one to quantify.
- Pride is a difficult concept to quantify, but for China, the Olympics provide a simple calculation for its ascent.
- A century of efforts to quantify physiological differences between the races has yielded plenty of anthropological mumbo jumbo.
- Michael Mukasey in International Herald Tribune
Mukasey called the total dollar amount of the alleged theft "impossible to quantify at this point."
- President Bush in Environment News Service
This initiative will help us rapidly detect, quantify and respond to outbreaks of disease in humans and animals, and deliver information quickly to state, and local, and national and international public health officials,said Bush. "By...
- Mike Scioscia in MLB.com
What Vlad has done for our organization, you really can't quantify it,Scioscia said. "He's going to go out and continue his career and it'll be Hall of Fame caliber by the time it's done."