- n front part of a vessel or aircraft
- Propping himself up in the prow, he points it out to the others.
- What was meant to be a champagne cruise turned into something of an odyssey, as rain cascaded over the decks and the prow lunged sickeningly into the waves.
- Its prow angled high, the speedboat skims across an iridescent lagoon that shivers with wind-whipped chop.
News & Articles
- Cardinals earn share of Ski Valley
Junior Andrew Prow went 3-for-3 for the Cardinals, knocking in two runs and scoring three runs. Matt Tollini pitched four innings for the Cardinals in the game, while Chae Whitsitt (winning pitcher) also threw in the contest. The Cardinals will take on Atlanta in a MHSAA Division 4 regional semifinal contest in Sault Ste. Marie at 10 a.m. on Saturday.
June 18, 2013 - Cheboygan Daily Tribune
- Framingham skipper guides boat of volunteers to clean the Charles
Like a pair of gondoliers, Rori Greene and Roman DePaz stood on the prow of an aluminum boat cruising up the Charles River, using modified pool skimmers to scoop up trash.
June 17, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News