- s most frequent or common
- But as GM crops become more prevalent, there is little that an organic farmer can do to prevent a speck of GM pollen or a stray GM seed from being blown by the wind onto his land .
- The most prevalent type of "how to" queries I call the general knowledge set, which includes our #1, "how to tie a tie," as well as "how to make a movie," "how to solve Rubik's .
- The last time the selling of pardons was prevalent--in a predecessor religion to environmentalism called Christianity--Martin Luther lost his temper and launched the Reformation.
News & Articles
- Jurgen Klinsmann's tinkering works, 'Chepo' de la Torre's doesn't
The most prevalent feature of Chepo's tenure as Mexico manager has been his constant tinkering with his first choice team and formation. The changes that he's made at almost every position (only "Chicharito" Javier Hernandez and Andres Guardado are constants in his team) have arguably led to his team looking disjointed.
June 13, 2013 - Philly.com
- Giant, flying reptiles once filled England's skies
Flying reptiles were prevalent over the skies of Cretaceous England 110 million years ago, a new study suggests.
June 12, 2013 - Fox News
- Review: 'Reasons to Be Happy' is intense, funny
NEW YORK (AP) — Actual happiness isn't especially prevalent in Neil Labute's new play, "Reasons To Be Happy." But then, LaBute can send his plots in surprising directions, so be prepared for an avalanche of emotions to tumble out onstage.
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Selma Blair in FOXNews
Tabloids are so prevalent,said Blair. "I think this is way for kids _ or whoever is collecting them _ to find something out about their favorite celebrities, and find out really positive things about them."
- Mary Robinson in Washington Post
Many African countries where the guns are prevalent _ they come from elsewhere. They may start in legal sale and then become the subject of an illegal sale, so it is extraordinarily important that we have an arms trade treaty,Robinson said.
- Robert Reed in USA Today
These guys are becoming much more organized and much more prevalent,said Robert Reed, a spokesman for Norcal Waste Systems Inc., a garbage and recycling company in San Francisco and other cities throughout Northern California. "This has...