predator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who attacks in search of booty
- n any animal that lives by preying on other animals
- An adult male sexual predator enters a one-room Amish School and kills six female students and himself.
- On the contrary, some suggest that the super-predator generation would have been realized if not for an emphasis on fighting juvenile crime in some cities.
- They compared their data on the Haast's eagle to characteristics of modern predator birds and scavenger birds to determine that the bird was a fearsome predator that ate the .
News & Articles
- PlayStation Predator Picked Up For Kidnapping Young Boy
A “PlayStation predator” was picked up by the police for allegedly kidnapping a 14-year-old boy after meeting him on a gaming network online. Tony McLeod went all the way to Los Angeles to lure the teenager onto a flight to Tampa. The two started talking as they played games together on the PlayStation network. The [...] PlayStation Predator Picked Up For Kidnapping Young Boy is a post from: The ...
June 14, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Accused Predator Charged for Luring Local Boy to Fla.
Charges were filed Wednesday against an alleged online predator accused of luring a local boy to Florida, the Escondido Police Department confirmed.
June 14, 2013 - NBC San Diego
- Predator fence successful, but challenges remain
A 700-yard long predator fence has stimulated the return of sea birds and native plants to a 59-acre parcel of land at Ka’ena Point, but yearly mice blooms prove to be a challenge.
June 12, 2013 - KITV Honolulu
- Lindy Ruff in SI.com
For years, images of this man sexually abusing children have been circulating on the Internet. We have tried all other means to identify and to bring him to justice, but we are now convinced that without the public's help this sexual predator could... Ronald Noble http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Noble&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNExmgHeuaZ3Zz2gnnjVsy_vxKtWJA Guardian Unlimited http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6980480,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHBC5odp7RxI6Tl9hF_Gwbd67p8NA Oct 8, 2007
76827 103808 predator It was a predator-type of hit where Chris was vulnerable," Ruff said.