- n clarity as a consequence of precision
- n the quality of being reproducible in amount or performance
he handled it with the preciseness of an automaton
- The tone, if not the preciseness of his attack, seems natural to the openly combative man who states: "This book is intended to drive Pete Rozelle, Arthur Modell, Carroll .
- In writing to clients in the States, Gallienne advised "preciseness, warmth and moderation.
- In time, Marines learned to look up to Krulak, whose persnickety preciseness had won him the mocking sobriquet of "The Brute" from Naval Academy classmates.
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Reuters India
I wasn't completely familiar with the opera but the films I had done before, the preciseness with which I had made them helped me immensely,Bhansali told Reuters in a telephone interview over the weekend. "Sometimes being a perfectionist...