- n acting like a clown or buffoon
- n a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- v dress or decorate showily or gaudily
Roses were pranking the lawn
- v dress up showily
He pranked himself out in his best clothes
- The British media have a unique affinity for pulling April Fools' pranks, matched only by the British public's unique ability to fall for them.
- The call was in fact made by well-known Montreal comedy duo Marc-Antoine Audette and Sebastien Trudel known as the Masked Avengers, who are notorious for prank calls to celebrities .
- He has a few weaknesses: exposing his buttocks, sassing his father, making prank calls to Moe's Tavern ("Is Oliver there? Oliver Clothesoff?") and speaking like a Cockney chimney .