- n the character of the positive electric pole
- n a quality or state characterized by certainty or acceptance or affirmation and dogmatic assertiveness
- n the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome
- n an amount greater than zero
- n the quality of being undeniable and not worth arguing about
- Ziggy, Stephen, Sharon and Cedella are keeping reggae's (and their father Bob's) positivity and purpose alive.
- Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers JAMAICA Ziggy, Stephen, Sharon and Cedella are keeping reggae's (and their father Bob's) positivity and purpose alive.
- And the larger body of India has such hard lives that when they go to the cinema, they want to be transported, to see a world of hope and color and positivity, the innocent .
- Lindsay Lohan in E! Online (blog)
Sending positivity your way @LindsayLohan,she wrote Tuesday, shortly after the star's 90-day jail sentence was handed down. "Love you! Everyone please send LL your sweet prayers. U never know when someone really needs it." "Thank...
- Stefano Domenicali in Reuters UK
It is a car with a completely different make-up. There's a lot of positivity within the team but we know it will be a very particular season,said Domenicali, whose team are the first to launch their new car. "Today represents an important...