- n the character of the positive electric pole
- n a quality or state characterized by certainty or acceptance or affirmation and dogmatic assertiveness
- n the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome
- n an amount greater than zero
- n the quality of being undeniable and not worth arguing about
- She has no great interest in the small affairs of the world, yet she is gracious and her opinions, when vouchsafed, are well considered and delivered with positiveness.
- Our fear is that he is too amiable, that he is lacking in iron positiveness and the determination to keep the employes under his direction functioning according to schedule.
- Southworth's positiveness stems from Jethroe's record with Montreal last season, where he broke the International League record by stealing 89 bases (seven less than Ty Cobb's .
- Mike Helton in BlueRidgeNow.com
The (NASCAR) community polices the community,Helton added in an interview with The Associated Press on Saturday at Phoenix International Raceway. "The positiveness of all the drivers talking and everything, I think, echoes the...
- Jerry Jones in SportingNews.com
There's a little positiveness here because if there's a little something loose there, we can get it out,owner Jerry Jones said. "There was something loose, some little cartilage or something in the joint. They thought they'd get it out...
- Graham Henry in Stuff.co.nz
He's played exceptional football for Bay of Plenty,said Henry. "He's got high-ball skills, because he's got fullback skills, and has the ability to kick long, the ability to counter-attack, and we like his excitement, his positiveness. He...