- s deliberately impassive in manner
- Suddenly Idaho's poker-faced skepticism became enthusiastic acceptance.
- Probably the richest in oil income, reputedly worth $263 million, Hunt is tall, solidly built, poker-faced.
- Last week, shrewd, poker-faced Harry Ford ("Sinco") Sinclair, 69, President of Sinclair Oil Corp.
News & Articles
- Action Line: Disclosure rules updated for small platforms by FTC
Dear Action Line: Are there guidelines for these online advertisers explaining how they must make "disclosures" to avoid deception? TV and newspaper advertisers must do so but the Internet is still the wild, poker-faced West. - C.P., Tulsa
June 18, 2013 - Tulsa World
- Andrew Flintoff in The Sun
Flintoff said: "He was unflappable. He was poker-faced whether we were 500-0 or 90-9. He gave us confidence."
- Al Groh in The Virginian-Pilot
Peter's pretty poker-faced about things in general,Groh said. "But, in conversations with Pete,...... he's really looking forward to going out and getting the maximum number of turns in the scheme."