pointless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not having a point especially a sharp point
my pencils are all pointless
- s serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
a pointless remark
- But the economic downturn and the near-collapse of Wall Street has made Gawker's snarky worldview seem not only cruel but pointless.
- He produced a letter allegedly from her, which was quoted in the Austrian press: "Don't try to find me, it would be pointless and would increase my suffering and the suffering of .
- In the interview, Engel asked the President: "You said that negotiating with Iran is pointless, and then you went further.
- Michael Vick in ESPN
For the life of me, I can't understand why I was involved in such pointless activity,Vick said. "Why did I risk so much at the pinnacle of my career?"
- Rajon Rondo in msnbc.com
The best part about getting a triple-double is getting a win,Rondo said. "That's pretty much it. It would be pointless to get a triple-double and lose the game."
- Jessica Simpson in E! Online
I feel like in our world today we focus on so many things that are completely pointless. Please remember, no matter what you go through in life, somebody else might have it harder. So just appreciate,Simpson, clad in black leather pants, said...