senseless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not marked by the use of reason
a senseless act
- s unresponsive to stimulation
drugged and senseless
- s serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
- s (of especially persons) lacking sense or understanding or judgment
- A failed American football player finds fame and fortune in Japan by beating people senseless.
- Anti-war activists loudly mourn the senseless loss of life.
- The former dean of the Geneva bar, a power in cantonal politics, a man of wealth and breeding, Jaccoud stood accused of a brutal and almost senseless murder: shooting and stabbing .
News & Articles
- Kerry: US 'strongly condemns' rocket attack on Baghdad camp housing Iranian exiles
WASHINGTON — Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. "strongly condemns" a rocket attack on a Baghdad camp housing Iranian exiles. In a statement Saturday, Kerry described the attack as an "unprovoked terrorist attack" that was "brutal, senseless and utterly unacceptable."
June 15, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Press Releases: Terrorist Attack on Camp Hurriya in Iraq
Terrorist Attack on Camp Hurriya in Iraq Press Statement John Kerry Secretary of State Washington, DC June 15, 2013 The United States strongly condemns today’s brutal, senseless, and utterly unacceptable rocket attack on Camp Hurriya that killed and injured camp residents. At the highest levels, we have personally urged the Government of Iraq to render all possible medical assistance to the ...
June 15, 2013 - U.S. Department of State
- Kerry: US condemns rocket attack on Baghdad camp
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. "strongly condemns" a rocket attack on a Baghdad camp housing Iranian exiles. In a statement Saturday, Kerry described the attack as an "unprovoked terrorist attack" that was "brutal, senseless and utterly unacceptable."
June 15, 2013 - Washington Examiner
- David Paterson in msnbc.com
Gov. David Paterson said the massacre was probably "the worst tragedy and senseless crime in the history of this city."
- Mwai Kibaki in Reuters India
I am deeply disturbed by the senseless violence instigated by some leaders,Kibaki told reporters on the lawn of his residence. "Those who continue to violate the law will face its full force."
- Bill Ritter in WHO-TV
In a statement, Ritter says: "Today, Colorado mourns the tragic loss of those killed and injured in two senseless shootings."