- n the guidance of ships or airplanes from place to place
- n the occupation of a pilot
- The answer hinges on "pilotage endorsement," a certification from the Coast Guard that entitles a licensed officer to steer ships in certain federal waters.
- Federal regulations governing "pilotage endorsements" in the sound have been altered so often that Cousins may have met the standard that was in force at the time.
- In the pursuit of pilotage, thinking it a manly thing would only lead to disaster.
- Pranab Mukherjee in Hindu
India welcomes the three nation initiative on monitoring shipping through the compulsory pilotage project of Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia,Mukherjee said in his speech at the Shangri La dialgoue here.