- n anything with restorative powers
- n a tonic or restorative (especially a drink of liquor)
- Entry you'll never see: Whenever you find yourself feeling a bit down, there's no better pick-me-up than treating yourself to a shopping spree.
- The system, which lets consumers earn up to $400 a year, makes for a nice little curbside pick-me-up.
- So here's a pick-me-up for a grieving mother: a machine that looks and acts like a kid--the best kid ever.
News & Articles
- Disease Outbreak Threatens the Future of Good Coffee
A disease called coffee rust has reached epidemic proportions in Central America, threatening the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of farmers and the morning pick-me-up of millions of coffee drinkers.
June 12, 2013 - Wired News
- Video: Adorable father and son sing The Beatles
The Feed compiles some of the week's best viral videos, including a "monkey" doing a tightrope walk, a pick-me-up after the Game of Thrones "Red Wedding" episode and a break dancing teen doing a head spin on a soda can. Plus, a father and son sing The Beatles in the cutest way possible.
June 8, 2013 - CBS News