- n a health professional trained in the art of preparing and dispensing drugs
- But the patients with access to a pharmacist saw the most dramatic decline in blood pressure a nearly 28-point lower measurement in the top number, or systolic reading .
- When the pharmacist discovered that the doctor was no longer practicing in Tallahassee, a colleague of that doctor instructed him to consider the call fraudulent.
- The murder of Marwa al-Sherbini, a 32-year-old Egyptian pharmacist stabbed to death in a German courtroom last week, has stoked growing anger in Egypt, where the local press has .
News & Articles
- Dear Pharmacist: Here’s some sage advice about hot flashes
Dear Pharmacist: Please help me and my daughter. I have hot flashes. What is the best herbal supplement to help with that? Are there any home remedies for UTIs (urinary tract infections), and finally, what can my daughter do for bloating during her monthly cycle? I’ve heard that drinking more water (not less) helps, but that seems opposite of common sense. —H.T., Denver, Colo.
June 13, 2013 - Herald & Review
- Pharmacist disputes fraud charges
An Iowa pharmacist is disputing allegations that he improperly received $1.6 million in insurance claims for expensive drugs to treat hemophilia.
June 11, 2013 - KCCI 8 Des Moines
- Pharmacist sentenced to probation
A Redstone pharmacist who pleaded guilty to selling pills to someone without a prescription was sent
June 11, 2013 - The Uniontown Herald Standard
- Bill Simon in PR Newswire (press release)
In one pharmacy in Florida, our pharmacist told me about a woman who broke down and started to cry and as she told of how the $4 program was saving her $75 a month,said Simon. "She said, 'It may not sound like a lot to you, but for the...
- John Howard in Melbourne Herald Sun
If a pharmacist or doctor needs a locum, they will be able to draw on a professional from any part of Australia as long as they are registered nationally,Mr Howard said during his visit to Japan today. "For the first time, the community...
- Annabel Young in Stuff.co.nz
Pharmacy Guild chief executive Annabel Young said under the Medicines Act a pharmacy must be operated with the "immediate supervision and control of a pharmacist".