- n a scientist who specializes in chemistry
- n a health professional trained in the art of preparing and dispensing drugs
- Adam Arkin, 33, a physical chemist who divides his time between the University of California, Berkeley, and the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, wants to put the pieces back .
- She started her enterprise by selling skin creams concocted by her uncle, a chemist, in beauty shops, beach clubs and resorts.
- Earlier this June morning, three members -- a Buddhist, an African-American student and an Iranian chemist -- gathered at a pink ranch house in Kansas City to carpool to the .
News & Articles
- Chemist Direct helps expectant mothers through pregnancy
Chemist Direct Pharmacist Omar El-Gohary advises on the do’s and don’ts of pregnancy & conception to help ensure the experience is a happy & healthy one. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10816477.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Chemist provides formula for taste at Puma Road wine label
Born and raised on the Monterey Peninsula, David Coventry spent a few years after he left college managing a rock band in San Francisco and working as a protein chemist in the East Bay before he focused on his true love, winemaking.
June 10, 2013 - The Salinas Californian
- MIT chemist, inspired by nature, wins $500K award
(AP) — A Massachusetts Institute of Technology chemist who created hybrid organic-inorganic materials used to make environmentally friendly batteries and clean fuel was named winner Tuesday of the annual $500,000 Lemelson-MIT prize for mid-career inventors. Siluria Technologies was founded in 2007 and uses the basic components of a virus to identify new materials to convert natural gas into ...
June 9, 2013 - San Antonio Express-News
- Sir Ian Blair in USA Today
Key questions remain unanswered in the investigation, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair said Tuesday, including: "Who is the chemist? Who are the people who trained them? Who facilitated their trip to Pakistan?"
- Craig James in Sydney Morning Herald
For instance, prices of watches and jewellery soared by almost seven per cent in the last three months and consumers stayed away, reducing spending by 1.1 per cent,Mr James said. "But chemist goods became cheaper and we elected to buy more...