- n narrowness of mind or ideas or views
- n the quality of being unimportant and petty or frivolous
- n lack of generosity in trifling matters
- Stories about her pettiness are legion: the time in Boston she telephoned the management of the Boston Symphony Orchestra to complain that the Ritz- Carlton's room service had put .
- No matter how well you think you understand what goes on in adolescent life, it can be shocking to read first-hand accounts of the jealousy, pettiness, meanness and general anxiety .
- In fact, the economic crisis facing the country demands that the Obama Administration move past the pettiness of race matters with the haste of a paramedic driving an ambulance.
News & Articles
- Talent Show Brawl Erupts In Florida, Moms Throw Down [Video]
A talent show brawl in St. Cloud, Florida might have been the sort of thing that sparked local gossip for weeks to come in eras past, but, thanks to the advent of the internet era, the whole world can bear witness to parental stupidity and pettiness via YouTube. The talent show brawl is the sort [...] Talent Show Brawl Erupts In Florida, Moms Throw Down [Video] is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 7, 2013 - The Inquisitr