- n imitating the mannerisms of another person
- n acting the part of a character on stage; dramatically representing the character by speech and action and gesture
- So the electors, from Donegal to Dublin, walked or jaunted to the polls in every schoolhouse, where those officials known as personation agents checked to see that the living .
- Now divorced, Lamb, 34, was convicted of forgery and false personation, and faces up to four years in prison.
News & Articles
- Online impersonation case dropped
COEUR d'ALENE - Coeur d'Alene Police detectives dropped false personation charges against Zac Eifler, who confessed to impersonating a Kootenai County Commissioner last week.
July 3, 2013 - Coeur d'Alene Press