- n the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- n a line enclosing a plane areas
- n the size of something as given by the distance around it
- The worst atrocity yet committed in the Viet Nam war (see pictures opposite) began its course last week when a handful of Viet Cong crawled up to the wall-and-wire perimeter of .
- Sacked from his job, he nonetheless climbed over the perimeter wall of the Lenin Shipyard in Gdansk in August 1980, at age 37, to join the occupation strike.
- Extending the perimeter, he suggests, makes more sense than handcuffing those with guns.