- n succulent herbaceous vegetation of pasture land
- n bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- Ethiopia sent to the League disconcerting testimony from a British pasturage commissioner on the spot that the Italians had behaved in a manner highly "provocative.
- Australia's rabbit eats a quarter of the country's pasturage.
- By order of the Court the pasturage in question will be divided among the four communes in accordance with a plan of compromise submittedafter ten years of investigationby .