- n a small book usually having a paper cover
- n a brief treatise on a subject of interest; published in the form of a booklet
- That was all the pamphlet had said.
- The pamphlet made no attempt to deny the charges of immorality"Weakness and sin have always walked alongside the Church in its passages through the centuries" but attacked .
- The Swiss pamphlet was entitled Nestl Kills Babies.
News & Articles
- Merrimack parent questions content of vacation Bible school pamphlet sent home with elementary students
MERRIMACK – A pamphlet sent home with some Merrimack elementary students has ruffled the feathers of a few parents who said its references to God and sin were inappropriate. A flier advertising the Merrimack Valley Baptist Church’s vacation Bible school was sent home with James Mastricola Elementary School students on May 30. The back of the flier told students “The PROBLEM is we SIN” and ...
June 8, 2013 - The Nashua Telegraph
- Dr. Roach: Oral meds most effective for toenail fugus
FROM NORTH AMERICA SYNDICATE, 300 W 57th STREET, 15th FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10019 CUSTOMER SERVICE: (800) 708-7311 EXT. 236 TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH FOR RELEASE WEEK OF JUNE 3, 2013 (Col. 5) ***EDITORS ADVISORY: Please ensure that all pamphlet offers include price and all other information. ORAL MEDS MOST EFFECTIVE FOR TOENAIL FUNGUS BY KEITH ROACH, M.D.
June 8, 2013 - Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
- Lenexa, KS Company Fails to Use Lead-safe Work Practices
This EPA enforcement action addresses Renovate Right pamphlet rule violations that could result in harm to human health.
June 6, 2013 - Kansas City InfoZine
- Elena Kagan in American Thinker (blog)
Kagan, a former Dean of the Harvard Law School replied, "I think a pamphlet would be different. A pamphlet is pretty classic electioneering."
- Jackie Mason in Washington Post
The pamphlet uses my name, my likeness, my `shtick' (if you will), and my very act, which is derived from my personality, to attract attention and converts,Mason said in an affidavit.
- Robert Ellis in Times of India
He was an avid reader - he loved to read and write. He had a lot of stories that he had written. He had a pamphlet that he wrote in every day and then when time came to visit him he'd read things to me,Ellis told CNN on Monday in an interview.