- n a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- n a wrapped container
- n (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory
- v put into a box
- The package won't salve much besides a few politicians' consciences.
- In the wake of the housing bust, which toppled Countrywide and IndyMac Bank (another company Mozilo started), the executive's lavish pay package was criticized by many, including .
- Always a crowd-pleasing snack, these cheddar-flavored crackers' package brags they are trans-fat free.
News & Articles
- Suspicious package found in Augusta
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office responded to a suspicious package in Augusta at 9:30 Saturday morning.
June 15, 2013 - News 12 Augusta
- Suspicious package reported on Peachtree Road
Authorities shut down a portion of Peachtree Road, south of the Peachtree Hills community in Buckhead, Saturday after reports of a suspicious package. Atlanta police told Channel 2 Action News someone called to report a beeping sound coming from a nearby dumpster shortly before 2 p.m. Drivers saw delays near Peachtree Road, close to the Peachtree Battle Shopping Center, as SWAT officers spent ...
June 15, 2013 - WSB-TV 2 Atlanta
- Suspicious Package Reported at Woodbury Bank
A suspicious package was reported at TD Bank, 59 Main Street in Woodbury, around 8:45 a.m. on Friday.
June 14, 2013 - NBC Connecticut
- President Bush in Reuters
The legislative process is sometimes not very pretty. But we are going to get a package passed. We will rise to the occasion. Republicans and Democrats will come together and pass a substantial rescue plan,Bush said.
- Barack Obama in BBC News
There are some legitimate philosophical differences with parts of my plan that the Republicans have, and I respect that,Mr Obama said. "In some cases they may just not be as familiar with what's in the package as I would like. I don't...
- John McCain in New York Times
I further propose we inspire the ingenuity and resolve of the American people,Mr. McCain said, "by offering a $300 million prize for the development of a battery package that has the size, capacity, cost and power to leapfrog the...