- v enter into a combination with oxygen or become converted into an oxide
- v add oxygen to or combine with oxygen
- a combined with or having undergone a chemical reaction with oxygen
the oxidized form of iodine
- Those teas are more oxidized in processing, which not only darkens the color of the leaves and changes their flavor but also reduces their polyphenol content.
- The label is pioneering a fresher, crisper, more elegantly structured and less oxidized style of Tokaj that ages better in the bottle.
- At Euro Disney, the Pritzker-prizewinning Frank Gehry designed the nightclub center called Festival Disney, whose plaza is guarded by giant towers of oxidized silver and bronze .