overgenerous : Definition, Usages, News and More
oh ver je nuh ruhs
- Other voters were angered when Dever attempted to ignore public outcry against an overgenerous pension bill for Massachusetts politicians (PTI, Sept.
- Eisner testified that he considered Katzenberg "greedy" and the 2% contractual bonus "overgenerous.
- Men who wander in by mistake may stay to enjoy the scenery (Miss Fontaine), but they are likely to feel that Paramount has been a trifle overgenerous with everything except what .
News & Articles
- Argentine Wheat Prices Hit Records
Argentine wheat prices spike amid shortages caused by crop losses and overgenerous export quotas.
June 20, 2013 - DTN / The Progressive Farmer
- Jamie Reed in guardian.co.uk
Jamie Reed, the Labour MP for the area, said the help scheme "may be overgenerous" after it emerged that only a third of those eligible accepted help from the programme.
- Joe Pickett in El Paso Times
I actually don't think the state is overgenerous,Pickett said. "It's not something most people could live on."