- v excel or defeat in a game
The Knicks outplayed the Lakers
- But, as this buoyant set shows, he could still outplay the competition with one hand tied behind his back.
- Professional golfers receive no salary for their competitive performances, are rewarded only when they outplay 100 to 500 opponents and finish in the money.
- That place is still the preserve of the Niners, owners of the leagues best record after a 27-19 thrashing of Carolina, and the Broncos, even after they managed to badly outplay .
News & Articles
- Cricket-India outplay Sri Lanka in Champions Trophy semi
(Updates at end of match) By John Mehaffey CARDIFF, June 20 (Reuters) - World champions India outplayed Sri Lanka in all departments of the game on Thursday to advance to the final of the Champions Trophy against hosts England. After restricting Sri Lanka to 181 for eight from their 50 overs under the floodlights on a gloomy Cardiff day, India eased to an eight-wicket victory with 15 overs to ...
June 20, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Troy Tulowitzki in Forbes
Although that drew the ire of the fans, Rockies rookie shortstop Troy Tulowitzki said there was some truth to Byrnes' comments "and they can outplay us all four games. If we end up winning the series, I'll be fine with that."
- Gary Sheffield in Dallas Morning News (registration)
Where I'm from, you can't control us,Sheffield told the magazine. "So, if you're equally good as this Latin player, guess who's going to get sent home? I know a lot of players that are home now can outplay a lot of those guys."
- Guus Hiddink in Washington Post
What the boys did tonight, their commitment, to outplay tactically, physically a Dutch team -- after the game I don't want to talk in big words, but it's a miracle,Hiddink said. "It's super what the guys did. Super."