outrun : Definition, Usages, News and More
- This thing couldn't outrun the Rose Bowl Parade.
- Its details remain unknown, but its Rwandan element seems to have outrun the rest.
- Others tried to outrun the deadly cloud, overturning tables, chairs and cooking pots as they fled their mudbrick huts.
News & Articles
- Motorcyclist dies fleeing police
A man who tried to outrun police lost control of his motorcycle and died in a violent crash.
June 12, 2013 - FOX 4 News Dallas - Fort Worth
- High-Speed Chase Ends in Deadly Crash
Garland police say a motorcycle driver made a deadly decision to try to outrun police Wednesday morning.
June 12, 2013 - NBC Dallas Fort Worth
- Video: Outrun the Sun Against Melanoma
The 9th annual Outrun the Sun Race Against Melanoma takes place Saturday evening. Anita Day, the co-founder and executive director, joins us on Daybreak to tell us about the event. Read more at www.WISHTV.com
June 8, 2013 - WISH-TV Indianapolis
- Jimmie Johnson in ABC News
That's really the bottom line is we need to be 162 up leaving here, then all I have to do is go down there and start,Johnson said. "Am I planning on that being the case? No. Carl's car has been so strong. My goal is to outrun him. I don't...
- Calvin Borel in 940 News
I had no excuse. I had nothing but race track in front of me,Borel said. "We just got outrun. I'm sad to see him go, but he's going off to be a dad now."