- n a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- a relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis
hydrocarbons are organic compounds
- a being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms
organic remains found in rock
- a involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs
an organic disease
- s of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones
- s simple and healthful and close to nature
an organic lifestyle
- s constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- Genetically modified crops are making their way into the organic food supply, but one farmer has a solution.
- If so, are some organic fruits and vegetables better than others? And how do you choose? One thing is certain: it's easier than ever to find organic produce.
- By using cosmetic products that are marked organic or natural, consumers are taking precautions.