- a relating or belonging to the class of compounds not having a carbon basis
hydrochloric and sulfuric acids are called inorganic substances
- a lacking the properties characteristic of living organisms
- These systems boil water and turn it into vapor, removing most inorganic contaminants like lead and killing any pathogens.
- During the next two decades, organic biotech will overlap with inorganic silicon infotech and inorganic composite materials and nanotechnologies.
- In Japan, we don't distinguish between organic and inorganic things.
News & Articles
- Refrigerant Market - Hydro Chlorofluorocarbons (HCFC), Hydro Fluorocarbon (HFC), Hydrocarbon (HC), Inorganic (Ammonia ...
DUBLIN, June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4wscx/refrigerant) has announced the addition of the "Refrigerant Market - Hydro Chlorofluorocarbons (HCFC), Hydro fluorocarbon (HFC), Hydrocarbon (HC), Inorganic (Ammonia, Carbon...
June 20, 2013 - PR Newswire
- UM-Flint student from Davison selected for national science program
FLINT — Assistant Professor of Inorganic Chemistry Nicholas Kingsley, Ph.D., spends a lot of time in his laboratory with his undergraduate students because he believes that is where the learning takes place. read more
June 20, 2013 - The Burton View
- Advanced Phase Change Material (PCM) Market by Type & Application - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
DUBLIN, Ireland, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp9k7g/advanced_phase) has announced the addition of the "Advanced Phase Change Material (PCM) Market By Type (Inorganic, Organic & Bio-Based) & Application (Building...
June 19, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Pulickel M Ajayan in Environment News Service
The core of the nanotechnology revolution lies in designing inorganic nanoparticles that can self-assemble into larger structures like a 'smart dust' that performs different functions in the world, for example, cleaning up pollution,said...
- Thom Yorke in Melbourne Herald Sun
After quitting, Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke said: "When you're in a situation like this with shareholders and private equity firms, it looks at music as something to buy and sell on, that it's inorganic, that it's something that can be valued and...
- Dhirubhai Ambani in Channel News Asia
Reliance Communications "continuously examines several organic and inorganic opportunities for growth", said Ambani.