awr der lee nuhs
- n the quality of appreciating method and system
- n a condition of regular or proper arrangement
- This is a society that for centuries was dominated by a Confucian ideology that ascribed overwhelming virtue to orderliness.
- There is a certain attractiveness, too, to the crisp, no-nonsense orderliness that is part of the military ethosespecially in contrast to the procedural and intellectual .
- In our digitized, globalized 21st century society, we value orderliness and predictability.
- Henry Paulson in 940 News
Paulson said Sunday, "I appreciate the additional actions taken this evening by the Federal Reserve to enhance the stability, liquidity and orderliness of our markets."