- a of or relating to an oracle
able by oracular means to expose a witch
- s obscurely prophetic
an oracular message
- s resembling an oracle in obscurity of thought
the oracular sayings of Victorian poets
- Folded like origami and covered with a diamond-shape latticework of structural steel, the new library is an exercise in dynamic thinking by the oracular Dutch architect Rem .
- Even now he remains the very model of the oracular modern architect, given to panoramic pronouncements on modernity ("If space junk is the human debris that litters the universe .
- Shakur's poetry, spitting out violent imagery with an oracular tinge, was a summary and prophecy of his own brief life: an imaginary Uzi with real bullets.
News & Articles
- MGMT Set To Release Self-titled Album on September 17
NEW YORK, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Records – MGMT are back with their self-titled third studio album - MGMT - set to be released on September 17. The successor to 2008's Oracular Spectacular ...
June 25, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- John Oliver in Toronto Star
I cannot figure it out,Oliver says with rabid sincerity on the phone from his native England. "I wouldn't trust anything I said, so I have not the foggiest idea why the American public seem to be so anxious to endow me with oracular...