enigmatic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not clear to the understanding
I didn't grasp the meaning of that enigmatic comment until much later
prophetic texts so enigmatic that their meaning has been disputed for centuries
- s resembling an oracle in obscurity of thought
so enigmatic that priests might have to clarify it
an enigmatic smile
- Angela in handcuffs remained no less enigmatic than Angela on the lam.
- The two central plots of 2666 are, very loosely speaking, the life story of an enigmatic German novelist called Archimboldi, and a murder mystery about the killings of hundreds of .
- Crewdson has made some fascinating pictures, enigmatic scenes of puzzlement, regret and frustration.
News & Articles
- The forgotten QB (kind of)
With the Patriots recently signing enigmatic quarterback Tim Tebow, backup Ryan Mallett (15) has barely gotten a mention. And that's just fine with Mallett, who says he will continue to focus and work hard to prove his worth to the team.
June 14, 2013 - The Sun Chronicle
- 'Fez 2' Debuted At E3!
Announced at E3's Horizon Indie Game Conference, Phil Fish's enigmatic, more-than-just-a-quirky-platformer, dimension-warping, cube-hunting, secrets-finding game "Fez" is getting a sequel! Details are light right now -- only a short, gameplay free trailer has been released. HORIZON TEASER from POLYTRON on Vimeo. After massive delays, "Fez" finally launched on XBLA on last year, with a re-release ...
June 13, 2013 - MTV
- 15 Initial Thoughts On Wale’s 'The Gifted' Album
Wale is one of hip-hop’s more enigmatic newcomers. His signing to Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group angered some purists of his mixtape fare, while others applauded his jump into radio-friendly songs. Wale previewed his forthcoming The Gifted album (June 25th release) earlier this month at the swanky Bryant Park Hotel in NYC for an audience that included Rick Ross as well as Meek Mill, Stalley and ...
June 13, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Michelle Ryan in FOXNews
On "Bionic Woman," based on the 1970s show, Washington will play "a mysterious person who is brought into the enigmatic scientific organization" responsible for creating bionic Jamie Sommers (Michelle Ryan), according to NBC.
- Jack Nicholson in Indian Express
In the empty, silent spaces, he has found metaphors that illuminate the silent places our hearts, and found in them, too, a strange and terrible beauty: austere, elegant, enigmatic, haunting,Jack Nicholson said while presenting Antonioni with...
- Helena Christensen in NEWS.com.au
Losing any friend is horrific, but he just has this thing about him . . . this special, enigmatic thing that I have never met in anyone before,Christensen told People magazine. "That's what all of his friends are saying. They are totally...