opulent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s rich and superior in quality
- When the dead king's palace was thrown open for public viewing, the citizens realised the scale of opulence and profligacy of the royalty.
- The party thrown in honor of Donald's fifth marriage was obscenely opulent.
- The opulent lifestyle of the rich and the famous was in sharp contrast with the dank and dismal dwellings of the unfortunate refugees.
- Wirth in Earthtimes (press release)
It's all about inconspicuous elegance - the new style isn't loaded down or opulent,said designer Christiane Wirth of Ilsenburg, Germany, who designs her own bridal gowns.
- Manish Malhotra in Chennai Online
Manish added "The Influence avant-garde restaurant will have my signature design and great amount of detailing as I have also styled the uniforms of the staff. I have extensively used gold, beige and wood to create an opulent ambience. Chennai...