optionally : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an optional manner
this rule is applied optionally
- Degrees are studied for and taken optionally in sequence, depending on a favorable ballot of those already accepted.
- Meaning, roughly, the kind that mother used to make; roast veal in white wine with mushrooms, shallots and (optionally) carrots.
- The Bishops have before declined to convene this court which is optionally provided for in the constitution of the Church.
News & Articles
- Belden Presents New Lumberg Automation Wash-down Connectors
Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, announces new Lumberg Automation brand wash-down connectors. Optionally available a
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Aurora Flight Sciences Offers Global Leases for Centaur OPA Surveillance Aircraft
MANASSAS, VA--(Marketwired - Jun 17, 2013) - Aurora Flight Sciences announced today it is offering Centaur Optionally Piloted Aircraft (OPA) globally for leasing or fee-for-service. This Aurora offering makes Centaur's unique capabilities available to customers seeking intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) data without the burden of purchasing and operating a sensor platform. The ...
June 17, 2013 - Marketwire
- Andy Hertzfeld in Macworld
The iPod will get wireless features soon and eventually morph into a cell phone,Hertzfeld said. "The Macintoshes will eventually be able to optionally run Windows applications, removing the most prolific excuse for not buying a Mac."