obligatorily : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an obligatory manner
this rule applies obligatorily
- r in a manner that cannot be evaded
- Except for The Incredibles, Brad Bird's obligatorily cartoony vision of a superhero family, Up is the first Pixar feature in which the main characters are humans.
- Wait a minute- you can't find time to watch Battlestar Galactictica, but you can post on Family Guy (I don't care how obligatorily)? I don't know man, that sounds like a serious .
- I agree with you, and I support health-care reform that does allow those who cannot afford health-care to actually obtain a policy, and does not obligatorily force those who .
- Leonid Kravchuk in Kyiv Post
Viktor Medvedchuk reacted calmly to the president's letter,Kravchuk said. "However he will offer his answer to it later. I know that he will obligatorily turn to the Parliament's Human Rights Ombudsman Nina Karpachova."