opulently : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a sumptuous and opulent manner
- In the actuality of Egyptian history, Cleopatra was never so violet-eyed and opulently creamy.
- Until now, Flower Drum Song has been nothing but the newest Rodgers and Hammerstein hit musicalbrisk, bright, opulently staged, professional.
- A dark-bearded portly man, whose flowing garments billowed opulently, wandered through the gaudy Spring Fair at Fez last week, buying here a mechanical piano, there a thoroughbred .
News & Articles
- Bushwick's Luxury "Artist" Residence Is Tearing Bushwick Apart
CastleBraid , an opulently priced hipster Wonderland located on Troutman Street in Bushwick, has been a source of community tension ever since it was built in 2010 . The luxury "artist" residence has been blamed for rising rents in the area and attracting hundreds of the last neighbors anyone wants: The Parentally Subsidized Hipster. [ more › ]
Dec. 2, 2013 - Gothamist
- Michael Tilson Thomas in San Jose Mercury News
3, will showcase Prokofiev from all sides: sparkle, muscle, sardonic humor and what Tilson Thomas calls the "extravagantly and opulently melodic" score to scenes from "Romeo and Juliet," Prokofiev's beloved ballet.