- r in a sumptuous and opulent manner
this government building is sumptuously appointed
- She produced a trilogy of split-screen video installations--Turbulent (1998), Rapture (1999) and Fervor (2000)--all sumptuously filmed meditations on the malefemale dynamic in .
- Pi, Requiem for a Dream and The Fountain were demanding and rewarding in various ways: the first wacko, the second gritty, the third sumptuously romantic, and all marvelously dense .
- Pi, Requiem for a Dream and The Fountain were demanding and rewarding in various ways: the first whacko, the second gritty, the third sumptuously romantic, and all marvelously dense .
News & Articles
- From the Super Bowl to streaming live at Orcas Center
Don’t miss soprano Renee Fleming – fresh from her Super Bowl performance of the national anthem – in the role that made her a star. She sings opposite Piotr Beczala (“ Rigoletto” ) in Rusalka, Dvorak’s sumptuously melodic fairy-tale opera streaming Live from the Met in HD to Orcas Center this Sunday, Feb. 9 at 1 p.m.
Feb. 10, 2014 - Islands' Sounder
- Isabelle Adjani in Sydney Morning Herald
Adjani told the press she was fed up with French hypocrisy when it came to infidelity: "Men's images really benefit from it. Women's images are sumptuously deprecated."