- n one part in five equal parts
- Several weeks ago, President Ford blocked the sale of some 10 million metric tons of grain to the Soviets and is permitting them to buy scarcely one-fifth of that amount.
- An oil field only one-fifth the size of Washington's Dulles International Airport that'd provide more jobs than there are working men and women in Wyoming and Rhode Island?.
- The researchers identified gentrifying neighborhoods as those in which the average family earned less than $30,079 in 1990 the poorest one-fifth of the country and at least .
News & Articles
- Is obesity a disease?
The American Medical Association now classifies obesity as a disease. Is this helpful to the one-third of American adults and one-fifth of American children who are obese?
June 19, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Rains confined to the southern-most Corn Belt
Across the Corn Belt, significant precipitation is confined to the Ohio Valley, although isolated showers dot areas west of the Mississippi River. By June 16, more than one-fifth of the soybeans had not yet been sown in Missouri (70% planted), Wisconsin (72%), and Iowa (77%). More than one-fifth of the soybeans had not yet been sown in Missouri, Wisconsin and Iowa. read more
June 18, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Forget Florida; Minnesota tops for retiree health
Much of the nation is frightfully unprepared for the dramatic demographic shift happening as a result of the aging baby boomer population, according to a United Health Foundation study. In this much-needed wake-up call to the national healthcare system, researchers indicate that between 2015 and 2030 the American population 65 and older will increase by 53 percent, and will comprise one-fifth of ...
June 18, 2013 - The Pilot-Independent